Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 6: Le CHAT

So I don't know if I've mentioned this on any of my blogs, but I'm fluent in French. And so I take this super advanced French class which is really awesome because, since we already know how to speak French and everything, we spend a lot of time just learning about other stuff, while speaking French. On Friday, we analyzed this comic strip character called "Le Chat" (quite simply, "The Cat"). "Le Chat" is a really popular comic strip in France and it has all these little social commentaries between the lines, which is why we were talking about him. ANYWAYS, that's the background info for this sketch, which is of the cat himself (I get kind of restless in class, and this is the result...)


I know what you're thinking, "That does NOT look like a cat..." Oh, but it IS! Honestly, I have no idea why he looks like this, but he does! See?


(Once this is loaded, I'm all yours!)

(Not smoking kills you too ...but later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment