Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17: AHHH NUDITY!!!

Well now, I have a decision to make. Either I can draw a really fast 30 second doodle for y'all, or I can just share one more past drawing... Hmmm... I have a lot of homework so I'm going to be lazy and just share one more oldie for you. Who cares, it's not like you've ever seen it before!

Now, the sketch I'm going to share today is a nude. The first nude I ever drew to be exact. So... if you're old fashioned or afraid of naked people or something, DON'T LOOK! AAHHHHH NUDITY!! Yup. Hey, all I can say is the human body is kind of gorgeous and drawing it is really fun.

A few notes: Her legs are shorter looking because the books at an angle, her right knee looks funny because I used it to experiment with shadow, and yes she does have thick thighs. Get over it, she likes to eat nutella sandwiches. WHO DOESN'T?? Anywho, enjoy all the uncensored nudity. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment